Alexia Kulwiec brings 18 years of legal counsel for labor unions to her new role as Assistant Professor. As the former lead attorney for SEIU Local 1 in Chicago, she’s uniquely skilled to address today’s labor challenges.
With the School for Workers she’s available to help you tackle:
- Labor and employment law,
- Wage and hour claims,
- Union organizing campaigns,
- Contract negotiations and interpretation,
- Grievance and arbitration,
- Hearings before the NLRB,
- Internal union governance,
- Employment discrimination and workplace related immigration issues.