Alexia Kulwiec brings 18 years of legal counsel for labor unions to her new role as Assistant Professor. She works to bring an employee voice to national labor policy, by publishing and brief writing on the subject. She is also currently studying labor concerns of workers in the U.S. Food supply.
While always willing to tailor courses for local unions or other advocacy groups, Alexia currently offers programs in:
- Labor and employment law,
- Wage and hour claims,
- Union organizing campaigns,
- Contract negotiations and interpretation,
- Grievance and arbitration,
- Hearings before the NLRB,
- Internal union governance,
- Employment discrimination and workplace related immigration issues.