We are in the process of updating the School for Workers website. If you visit the site and have difficulty registering for classes or cannot find information you are looking for please call us directly at (608) 262-2112. Thank you for your patience.
Visit our community classes page to learn more about classes we are offering around the state of Wisconsin.
- March 24 Activist & Steward Training – Milwaukee
- March 24 – Third Annual Labor History Through Film – Wausau
- April 11 – Addressing Workplace Sexual Harassment Training – Madison
- May 16 – Addressing Workplace Sexual Harassment Training – Milwaukee
- May 24 – Professional Representation Skills – Wisconsin Rapids
- June 13 – Addressing Workplace Sexual Harassment Training – Racine
The Midwest School for Women Workers brings working women together to develop leadership skills, understand the challenges and issues facing the labor movement, and learn from one another. Held annually since 1976, the school equips women to be more active and effective union and workplace leaders and to build solidarity among women workers. This summer’s program will be held Monday, June 25 – Thursday, June 28. Registration Deadline May 25. Visit https://tinyurl.com/ydbk7ktv for more information.
The School for Workers faculty has the hands-on union experience plus skill in educating adult workers to give you the highest quality training at your worksite, in your community or on the UW Madison campus. Contact us to schedule a customized training in your area.
Learn what workers and their unions can do to address sexual harassment at work. Message or call us 608.262.2112 to set up a training in your area.